Whether you’re remodeling a current bathroom or building a new home, Steve’s Plumbing & Heating can help you through every phase of the project. We provide comprehensive plumbing installation and design for residential properties. By partnering with us, you will get expert advice as well top-notch setup from seasoned professionals.
Below is a short guide to bathroom installation and what you can expect when you undertake the project. If you have any questions, you can contact for a free consultation.
Preparing Your Bathroom
The first step we take when performing a plumbing installation job is to configure the pipe design as it conforms to your floorplan. Specifications for the placement of plumbing fixtures and pipes will make the bathroom a comfortable space with plenty of capacity for incoming water and outgoing drains and vents. Whether we are framing a new area or remodeling an existing one, the floorplan must accommodate the bathroom’s needs. Therefore, we go over every component you want to install and how to best implement it in the overall design.
What Bathroom Components Should You Consider?
A plumbing system combines a network of fixtures, pipes, drains, and other parts. There is a lot you need to consider when making any decision to ensure all these elements fit together cohesively. Here are some of the major components we’ll install:
● Drains and Vents. We have to install drain lines with absolute precision so that the rest of the plumbing lines up. We recommend you go with larger drain pipes to reduce clogging.
● Vanity Sink. When picking a vanity sink, style should be your top priority. We’ll take care of the issues such as size, connection, and fitting it into the bathroom.
● Shower or Tub. Separating the tub from the shower is a popular choice for today’s homeowners. If you want to install each separately, make sure there is enough room.
● Whirlpool. A bathroom feature that you’ll find yourself using over and over again is a whirlpool hot tub. If you’re adding one to a bathroom remodel, we may need to add plumbing or reroute the pipes to make it happen.
● Building a Wet Wall. A wet wall is needed to build a new bathroom, half-bath, or shower unit. A wet wall protects the drywall and inner layers of the home’s structure.
Hire Steve’s Plumbing & Heating for Your Bathroom Remodel
When you’re ready to start your bathroom remodel, we’re ready to help. Steve’s Plumbing & Heating specializes in plumbing installation for residential bathroom remodels. Our certified technicians have the training and skill necessary to perform any bathroom installation or renovation.
We serve homeowners in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. To schedule a consultation or free estimate, 715-421-1800, or you can message us on our contact page.